Summary

The Collegiate Church of St. Savior of Blois was a historical monument of the 12th  century built in the front yard of the Château de Blois, which was destroyed in 1793.  The main altar of the church of St. Nicolas de Blois comes from Saint-Sauveur.

Map

Originally in the front yard of the Château de Blois. No longer exists.

Referring entries

Further reading

Sources

  • Wikipedia.